Magic Touch Carpet Cleaning Of Tampa
How to Remove Wine Stains
1) Blot up as much of the wine as possible with a
white cloth. Switch to clean portions of the cloth
often, and continue blotting until no more wine
transfers from the carpet.
2) Fill a bowl with 2 cups of warm water. Add 1
tbsp. liquid dish soap and 1 tbsp. white vinegar.
3) Dip a clean white cloth into the cleaning
solution. Sponge it onto the wine stain.
4) Blot the area with a dry white cloth to absorb
the liquid. Alternate blotting with the cleaning
solution and a dry cloth until the spot is gone.
5) Rinse the carpet with a white cloth and plain
water. Blot dry.
"Let us put the magic touch to your carpet"