Magic Touch Carpet Cleaning Of Tampa
1) Begin by blotting with a clean cloth to remove
as much of the blood as possible. It's very
important to BLOT throughout this entire process
DO NOT SCRUB. Your goal is to "lift" the stain,
not rub it into the fibers. Working from the
outside of the stain towards the center will keep
the stain from spreading.
2) Spray stain with cold water.
3) Blot to remove as much of the stain as possible.
4) Spray a small amount of cleaning solution on
5) Blot with a clean dry cloth until no more stain
shows on the cloth. You will need to change your
cloth often or use a clean patch of the towel each
time as you are blotting to be sure you are not
spreading the stain.
6) Repeat steps 4 and 5 until the stain is no longer
7) Spray with rinsing solution.
8) Blot with clean cloth to remove.
9) Spray with clean water.
10) Blot with clean cloth. Repeat as necessary to
be sure all cleaning solution has been removed.
11) Cover stain with clean cloth or stack of paper
towels and put heavy weight on top (heavy books,
12) Leave set for several hours to absorb any
remaining liquid. Remove weights and cloths and
let area air dry.
13) When spot has dried completely, vacuum
thoroughly to restore carpet texture and pick up
any remaining cleaning solution residue.
14) If the spot turns brown when it dries, mix 1
part vinegar with 2 parts water. Apply the
solution on the dried spot and blot to dry. This can
be repeated ONE time.
How to remove bloodstains
"Let us put the magic touch to your carpet"